Category: Tips and Tricks
Credential in Bizagi
Credential vs Me.Case.WorkingCredential
The important thing to consider when deciding to choose between these two functions is the CONTEXT: are you using this function in an ongoing case or outside of a case like Queries, Summary forms, Global forms etc?
- Use Credential, when it is required to use the information of the currently logged-in user in Query, Summary or Global forms etc (i.e., without context).
- Use Me.WorkingCredential, when it is required to use the information of the current user allocated to the current task in Process forms or expressions (i.e., with context).
Working with XMLs
EntityManagerSOA web methods
Why should you choose inline validation over Bizagi’s default validation
- Increases User Engagement and Satisfaction: Inline validation improves the user experience by providing real-time feedback on errors or invalid entries. This helps users to correct mistakes instantly, making them feel more in control and engaged with the form, which can increase user satisfaction.
- Reduces Errors and Form Abandonment: Inline validation helps to reduce errors and form abandonment by guiding users to correct mistakes as they go. This reduces the chances of users submitting incomplete or incorrect forms and ensures that all required fields are filled out before submission.
- Saves Time and Effort: Inline validation saves time and effort for both users and website owners. Users don’t have to go back and forth to correct mistakes, and website owners don’t have to manually check and correct invalid entries. This makes the whole process quicker and more efficient.
Why responsive emails are a most
- Improved User Experience: By using responsive emails, you can ensure that your emails look great on any device, whether it’s a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. This can help improve the user experience and increase engagement with your emails. When users can easily read and interact with your emails, they’re more likely to take the action you want them to take, such as making a purchase or signing up for your service.
- Increased Reach: With more and more people using mobile devices to check their email, it’s important to make sure your emails are optimized for mobile screens. By using responsive emails, you can ensure that your emails are accessible to a wider audience, regardless of the device they’re using.
- Better Email Performance: Responsive emails can help improve your email performance metrics, such as open rates and click-through rates. When users can easily read and interact with your emails on any device, they’re more likely to engage with your content and take the desired action. This can help increase the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns and ultimately lead to better ROI.
Use REGEX inside expressions
Bizagi allows you to use a regular expression (REGEX) on input text fields. So what happens if you want to use REGEX inside an expression?
How to display the data from a master entity (Bizagi Cloud)
Before when Bizagi was installed on-premise, you had access to the database. And it was super easy to perform a SELECT and to retrieve the data from a particular table.
So how can you display the data from an entity/table when Bizagi is Cloud-based? Do you open a support ticket every time you want to query your entity? No! The easiest way is to use the SOA layer and get the values using the EntityManagerSOA getEntitiesAsString
How to create custom emails
Go to Activity Actions (Events) and select your activity. Add a new e-Mail.
In this article, I will walk you through an easy and powerful solution on how to get the case link in Bizagi.
When you try to load the web application you get the following error:
Can’t load localization file for language: en-us, error –