How do you manage your time and tasks? What application do you normally use to keep track of your daily/weekly tasks? These should be fairly easy questions, right? For most of us, it isn’t. Let’s have a look at some statistics.
Time and task management statistics
- 18% of people have a dedicated Time Management system. 82% of people do not have a dedicated Time Management system.
- 33% of people use a To-Do List to manage their time and tasks.
- 24% of people use their Email Inbox as their time and Task Management system.
- 12% of people schedule all of their tasks in their diaries in advance.
- 25% of people “Just deal with whatever seems most important at the time”. (source: acuitytraining.co.uk)