About the course
In this course, we’ll look at topics such as working with queues, differentiating processes based on the way they handle transactions, as well as clearly identifying transactions to automate within a process. Apart from this, we’ll also look at the possibility of using Orchestrator as a repository for libraries, assets, and so on.
What you will learn in this course
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Use Orchestrators resources directly in Studio.
- Publish, install and update libraries and templates in Orchestrator.
- Store files in storage buckets and use them in automation projects.
- Create, populate and consume Orchestrator queues.
- Describe the relationship between different queue concepts and make the correct correlations.
- Identify and explain the types of processes, as well as clearly identify transactions to automate within a process.