About the course
Orchestrator is at the core of the UiPath Platform, providing management capabilities for automation and robots. These capabilities are needed in smaller-size deployments, as well as at an enterprise scale, where organization modelling is also necessary.
We’re here to cover Orchestrator from the perspective of an RPA Developer. We’ll be focusing more on the core Orchestrator concepts and features, using them in development, and seeing how they’ll work at runtime.
What you will learn in this course
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Define the purpose and main capabilities of Orchestrator.
- Describe the Orchestrator entities and what they are meant for, as well as differentiate between the tenant context and the folder context.
- Create, configure and provision unattended robots from Orchestrator.
- Differentiate between a background and a foreground process.
- Execute jobs using unattended robots in different ways.
- Describe how licenses are allocated and consumed in Orchestrator.