About the course
The Error and Exception Handling in Studio course is an intermediate course that describes exception handling activities like TryCatch, Throw, Rethrow, Retry Scope, and Global Exception Handler. You’ll also learn about a property that UI automation activities share and that is very valuable – ContinueOnError.
What you will learn in this course
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Identify and differentiate between the different types of exceptions.
- Describe the common exception-handling techniques and explain when they should be used.
- Use the TryCatch, Throw, and Rethrow activities in your automation projects.
- Use the Retry Scope activities in your automation projects.
- Describe the ContinueOnError Property.
- Use the Global Exception Handler in both attended and unattended scenarios.