About the course
In this course, we will focus on best practices for organizing your projects. We will learn about selecting project layouts, breaking down complex processes, reusing parts of a project, managing versions of the components, and preventing exceptions.
What you will learn in this course
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Choose a suitable project layout for each workflow.
- Split a complex automation project into functional workflows that can be developed separately.
- Create and share project templates to speed up development.
- Identify reusable components across projects and store them as libraries for future reuse.
- Explain the benefits of using exception-handling techniques.
- Explain the benefits of using the versioning capabilities of UiPath to keep the development effort trackable and reliable.