The Millionaire Fastlane, written by MJ DeMarco, is a comprehensive guide that reveals the secrets of building wealth and achieving financial freedom. The author argues that traditional financial advice that advocates slow and steady saving and investing will not help people achieve true wealth. Instead, the book offers a formula for creating a fast path to financial success based on successful entrepreneurship.
Never Get Angry Again by David J. Lieberman is a self-help book that aims to teach readers how to control their emotions and stay calm in any situation. The book is divided into ten chapters, each focusing on a specific aspect of anger management. In this summary, we will discuss the key takeaways from the book.
The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness is a collection of Naval Ravikant’s thoughts and principles on various aspects of life, including wealth, happiness, success, and more. Naval is a successful entrepreneur, investor, and thinker who has achieved financial freedom and personal contentment through his pursuit of independence, creativity, and self-expression. The book is organized into ten chapters, each covering different themes and topics. Some of the key takeaways from the book include:
Written by Morgan Housel, The Psychology of Money is a book that focuses on the behavioral and psychological aspects of personal finance. The book takes a deep dive into the history of money, wealth, and human behavior, and explores how our emotions and thinking patterns affect our financial decisions.
ChatGPT-4: The Next Generation Language Model for Developers
As developers, we are always on the lookout for tools and technologies that can help us be more efficient and effective in our work. One such technology that has gained a lot of attention in recent years is the GPT (Generative Pre-trained Transformer) language model. The latest iteration of this technology is ChatGPT-4, which promises to take things to the next level. In this post, we’ll explore what ChatGPT-4 is, how it works, and how it could impact the work of developers.
Why should you choose inline validation over Bizagi’s default validation
- Increases User Engagement and Satisfaction: Inline validation improves the user experience by providing real-time feedback on errors or invalid entries. This helps users to correct mistakes instantly, making them feel more in control and engaged with the form, which can increase user satisfaction.
- Reduces Errors and Form Abandonment: Inline validation helps to reduce errors and form abandonment by guiding users to correct mistakes as they go. This reduces the chances of users submitting incomplete or incorrect forms and ensures that all required fields are filled out before submission.
- Saves Time and Effort: Inline validation saves time and effort for both users and website owners. Users don’t have to go back and forth to correct mistakes, and website owners don’t have to manually check and correct invalid entries. This makes the whole process quicker and more efficient.
Why responsive emails are a most
- Improved User Experience: By using responsive emails, you can ensure that your emails look great on any device, whether it’s a desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. This can help improve the user experience and increase engagement with your emails. When users can easily read and interact with your emails, they’re more likely to take the action you want them to take, such as making a purchase or signing up for your service.
- Increased Reach: With more and more people using mobile devices to check their email, it’s important to make sure your emails are optimized for mobile screens. By using responsive emails, you can ensure that your emails are accessible to a wider audience, regardless of the device they’re using.
- Better Email Performance: Responsive emails can help improve your email performance metrics, such as open rates and click-through rates. When users can easily read and interact with your emails on any device, they’re more likely to engage with your content and take the desired action. This can help increase the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns and ultimately lead to better ROI.
Use REGEX inside expressions
Bizagi allows you to use a regular expression (REGEX) on input text fields. So what happens if you want to use REGEX inside an expression?
How to display the data from a master entity (Bizagi Cloud)
Before when Bizagi was installed on-premise, you had access to the database. And it was super easy to perform a SELECT and to retrieve the data from a particular table.
So how can you display the data from an entity/table when Bizagi is Cloud-based? Do you open a support ticket every time you want to query your entity? No! The easiest way is to use the SOA layer and get the values using the EntityManagerSOA getEntitiesAsString
How to create custom emails
Go to Activity Actions (Events) and select your activity. Add a new e-Mail.