About the course
RPA is software, so the development cycle has to include all the established stages, including testing. Done correctly, RPA testing can lower maintenance costs, thus increasing the value brought by automation.
This course positions RPA testing in the overall automation process and covers in depth the relevant features for testing in UiPath Studio. It mainly focuses on unit testing for your RPA workflows and includes best practices from projects implemented by the UiPath development teams.
What you will learn in this course
At the end of this course you should be able to:
- Explain the causes that affect the robot’s stability and how they can be tackled.
- Build the case for RPA testing.
- Describe the levels of RPA testing.
- Create basic and data-driven test cases for RPA workflows.
- Explore the dedicated verification features for RPA Testing.
- Use Test Explorer to group tests together, perform debugging, and analyze activity coverage.
- Use mock testing to simulate real objects in RPA testing scenarios.
- Follow the good case practices identified by RPA developers from real automation projects.