Recently, I had to work on a more complex widget. The requirement was to have a custom questionnaire loaded into the Bizagi form. As you know, Bizagi doesn’t have a form control for that so I had to put my mind to building one.
The challenge came when I had to understand how the widget works with Bizagi. The documentation is not great, but with whatever I found on Bizagi’s website and the source code from all the available widgets, I managed to understand a little bit.
With this knowledge and all my JS previous experience, I cracked it.
- The questionnaire widget has two columns. The first column contains the list of questions to be asked and the second column captures the corresponding answers.
- The widget loads a collection from Bizagi, so the content of the questionnaire it’s dynamically loaded.
- Most of the widget’s attributes are customisable: labels, questions, placeholders etc
- The widget renders HTML code. As you can see in the above image, HTML code can be used to improve the look and feel of the questions.
- The widget can be added to a form to capture data or it can only be used for display (read-only).
To download the widget please get in touch with us by sending us an email.